Wednesday, February 2, 2011

If I had a $100

In this assignment, we were asked to imagine that we have a 100 dollar and chose that which organization we would donate to. I chose GIRL EFFECT!

Here are the reasons I chose this organization. First  of all, all girls who are suffering from AIDS and HIV and poverty and pregnancy without their consent should have the rights to their bodies just like I do and most of the girls do. Second of all me myself, I wouldn't like to be one of those girls. So I am not just going to stand there and watch them suffer. Right? So If I had a $100, I would donate them toward girl effect. I would donate the whole $100 to train 15 girls in HIV/AIDS peer education.

It is really important for those girls to learn about what they're going through and how to prevent it. And they have the right to be educated like we do. In addition, there should be a balance in this life where everyone is living equally and treated the same and have the same right as everyone else.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment