Sunday, November 28, 2010

BOOST UP YOUR SELF ESTEEM PEOPLE!

Hello Fellows!

I am writing this to tell you BOOST UP YOUR SELF ESTEEM PEOPLE!
Everyday, you look in the mirror and say some of the following:- (don't deny it because we all do it!)
1. I wish I was prettier.
2. I wish I was skinnier.
3. I wish I didn't have that pimple.
4. I wish my hair was longer.
5. I wish my body was more muscular. (for boys)
6. Oh my god! I am having a bad hair day!


There's a lot more than that. Here's a little tip my friends. Whenever you look in the mirror just think of one thing, that you're fabulous just the way you are!

If people try to put you down by saying mean things to you, just think of one thing. You are who you are. People who actually like you, would accept you the way you are no matter how good or bad you look! Acceptance is one of the relatives to love. If you love the person, you have to accept them.

People who change the way they look or the way they act to please others have no clue where that can lead them! Here's a quote I made up about changing to please others.

"Never change to please a human being. Otherwise, YOU'RE losing and THEY'RE winning."


This is true! First of all, if you change the way you look just to please someone, you're losing yourself and losing your natural beauty, and the way people were used to you. Second of all, if you change the way you act, people are going to notice it which might reflect an image about you that you have a low self esteem! This is something you absolutely don't want, right? Third of all, you're not being yourself! Just be yourself and don't give attention to what people think.


I hope this helped people who change to please others and forget about who they are!

BE YOURSELF PEOPLE!

2 comments:

  1. woah! u have a way with words! you are soo supportive and helpful to others and you are always there for me when im sad. i loove this post because its soo true :P

    ReplyDelete