Monday, November 29, 2010

AWESOME THING #1001!

After exploring  1000 Awesome things, seeing old people holding hands is the  most awesome thing that happens to me.


      Seeing old people holding hands brings back hope into me. Two years have passed now, and I can't find the person that likes me in return. So seeing old people holding hands brings the hope back that I will find the right person one day and we will be doing the same thing when our hair becomes white as snow and curly.


      The first thing every person says when they see old people holding hands is "AWWWWW"! When I see old people holding hands the phrase that comes to my mind is "Hope they'll live longer, and grow the love more and more. And thank you for pouring hope back into me."


THANK YOU OLD PEOPLE! I hope love grows in every heart with every heartbeat!

 #364 When you get caught in the rain and you just don't care Is my second AWESOME!

Getting caught in the rain is one of  the best feelings ever. If just feels that it rained just for YOU.  It's a gift from god. It's  like you have been blessed. This is also a good way to brush off the thoughts that have been going on on your mind all day. It's just awesome! 



#362 Not making plans

It's just amazing. Making plans don't always work out. I Just like to go with the flow. Just like mummies, they're so light that they fly with the smallest wind blow. It's also like canoeing without paddles; the water is your paddles.  The best thing is to let life navigate you.



 Hope you guys enjoyed my AWESOME post!

No comments:

Post a Comment