Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Unknown Feeling

The sky is coal dark
The heart is frightened
But the scene is calm for the mean while


I am settled on the cool sand
With shallow rocks in my scorched hands
 Threw them into the world with mystery in its creation
 The world that knows no celebrations


The world with no celebrations
The deep blue sea
Where you live in freedom
No taxes or fees.



Blue mist
Wakened up my brain cells
Like oyster beige shells
No swells




Those shells make it tricky
To leave foot prints
I am the princess
I waited for my prince



 My prince wasn't a human being
Nor a man
he`s the molten gold
that`s on a visit at the other side of the world




Left me here with the moon
I anxiously waited for my afternoon
I threw stones with all my might
Hoping for the prince to rise
Mumbling my wish
Feeling like I am in heaven
Just looking at the dances of the fish









































No comments:

Post a Comment