Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Behind My Name.

    Behind my name: Haneen

Before i started this assignment, i thought my name was, softness, because that what in means in Arabic.

I think my parents chose this name for me because they were happy to have me. But, to be honest, my aunt is the one who named me.
 After searching on BabyNamesCountry, I learned that my name means "Happiness". 
Some other interesting things i learned are, that my name comes from the name Hana which means "Happiness" in Arabic and "Flower" in Japanese.
 I think  my name does suit me because I am a happy person, and i love making the poeple around me happy too.

 If i could give myself a new name, it would be shark, because i am strong and courage. Overall, I don't hurt anyone until they hurt me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment