Thursday, October 7, 2010

Emapthy Assignment.

 Feel how i feel, It's part of I we need.
Reach out eagerly, and empathize for the elderly.
Make others feel better, and you'll find joy in every letter.
Cut out the drama, and feel responsible like Barack Obama.
Responsible for every feeling, see the smiles revealing.
Stop being selfish, think of others, and what they would like to accomplish.
Empathy, part of it is a path, and the journey to it is as easy as grade one's math.
It's the easiest mission, it's in the heart, no need to worry about the weather conditions.
 Feel for every kid, parent, and adult, and watch yourself be happy with the result.
Remember karma comes for good and bad, it will reach you even if you're in Islamabad.
Empathy was my lesson, it's your choice to make the decision.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Haneen,

    I just got your comment on my "It Gets Better" post. Thank you for reading and responding. I was thinking about your comment that you made in class that the post I wrote on facebook gave you the creeps. What did you mean by that?

    For a bonus, you can create a post on this blog writing about bullying and your feelings about it. Make sure to create a hyperlink back to my blog post before you start writing.

    Have a wonderful long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Miss P!
    Well it kind off sounded likt it was written for a certain person that has been bullied in class. So i thought back and realized that there was no one bullied in our class lately, because we're a friendly class and no one mean to the other! that's why i was wondering why posted that status on facebook.

    Thank you, Miss Pollock! Have a wonderful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction:no one is mean to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Haneen,
    I am one of Miss P's classmates in her computer course. I was reading your empathy blog and wondered if you had written it or if someone else had. If you wrote it, and you could rap it- you could auio or video it and post it here tooo.
    MollyMar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mrs. C. Marcos!
    Thank you. You too.
    I wrote it myself. Everything that i post here is written by me! I am really into poetry and rapping. Thank you, that sounds great! Maybe i should do it with my class.
    I am looking forward to buddy up with some of you're students.
    Have a fabulous long weekend!

    ReplyDelete