Sunday, October 17, 2010

Words that weigh gold mass burnt through my heart in english class!

A poet visited our class, his words weigh gold mass.
Letter after letter cut through my heart like shattered glass.
Meanings flew around my mind like a song on a jazz band.
We weren't like a band, don't misunderstand, it was a meaningful class.
It was  a linked circle of some lazy turtles that didn't move.
Hey! I've got some proof.
He's only twenty, he has experienced plenty.
His experiences are his topics.
From the arctic to the tropics.
He touched hate, he touched love, he touched joy, he touched heartbreaking, he touched confusion.
Still it's not my conclusion.
He's a role model for every youth, it's not a compliment, and it's just the truth.
We asked questions, we got some tips, we made some jokes.
He's Amazing folks!

-Haneen.
Dedicated to,
Khaleefa Hamdan A.K.A Apollothechild.

No comments:

Post a Comment