Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brightness Transforms To Darkness.

No matter how hard your heart and hopes have been broken, that means one day you have strongly and fearlessly spoken.
Shattered glass, shattered souls, hearts bleeding other than that, lost feelings.
For water you have to wait in line. To see then sun you have to wait in line.
Years ran by and summer has passed, and still... no green grass.
Bright  worlds are freezing cold, why darkness is where you feel the warmth?
In this bright world,no one is smiling, winter is here but kids are home, never seen them sliding.
I am sick of this, tears can't make it.
In  my eyes they were pressed.
In my eyes, everything seems the normal and no cancelled flights.
It enters my eyes to transform to a terrifying night.
I see no love,  I see no couples.
I see singles that once have suffered.

-Haneen

No comments:

Post a Comment